- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Marketing- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Reset collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: name, email address, phone number
- Demographic information: age, gender, activity level, weight, eating preferences
- Nutrition log: foods and food preferences saved in the Reset app
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Reset with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Enter your contact information on our website
- Buy a subscription to our mobile application
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Enter information into the Reset mobile application
How will we use your data?
Reset collects your data so that we can:
- Process your subscription and manage your account.
- Email or call you with marketing offers
- View anonymized, aggregated user data to analyze the effectiveness of our program
- Use anonymized, aggregated user data in marketing materials
- When Reset processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Reset securely stores your data using the Heroku Cloud Application Platform. Reset will keep your data until and unless you request its deletion.
Reset may send you information about our products and services, but you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Reset from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, simply click on an unsubscribe link via email or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you provide your phone number during sign-up in order to receive your personalized 12-week program and weight loss estimate, we will send you a maximum of 3 personalized text messages asking if you have any questions about the personalized estimate. You can stop these messages at any time by responding with "STOP" or "UNSUBSCRIBE."
What are your data protection rights?
Reset would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Reset send you copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Reset correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Reset to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Reset erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Reset restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Reset’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Reset transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
Call us at: (415) 209-5955
Or write to us: Reset Technologies, Inc. 1015 Fillmore St. PMB 52946, San Francisco, California 94115
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Reset uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Reset uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Reset sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites